Invitrogen dCTP is prepared at a final concentration of 100 mM in highly purified water. 100 mM dCTP is suitable for use in a polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, fill-in reactions, notch translation, cDNA synthesis, and TdT tail reactions.
Invitrogen dNTP manufacturing meets the highest industry standards:
• Manufactured under ISO 9001
• Manufactured in class D clean rooms
- Chemically synthesized
- pH 7.5
- > 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Stable for 2 years at –20 ° C
- Free of qPCR, PCR, reverse transcription inhibitors
- Free of DNases and RNases
- Free of human DNA and E. coli
• qPCR, RT-qPCR
• PCR, RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis
• Long-range, high-fidelity PCR
• Isothermal amplification
• DNA tagging
• Next Generation and Sanger Sequencing (NGS) sequencing
For research use only. It should not be used in diagnostic procedures.
Label type: No tag
Approved for shipping on wet or dry ice
Concentration: 100 mM
Quantity: 250 µL
Content and storage
The nucleotide is supplied as a convenient, ready-to-use solution at a concentration of 100 mM in highly purified water (pH 7.5). Store at -20 ° C.